PREG Axiomatizer – A Ground Bisimilarity Checker for GSOS with Predicates
PREG Axiomatizer is a tool used for proving strong bisimilarity between ground terms consisting of operations in the GSOS format extended with predicates. It automatically derives sound and ground-complete axiomatizations using a technique proposed by the authors of this paper. These axiomatizations are provided as input to the Maude system, which, in turn, is used as a reduction engine for provided ground terms. These terms are bisimilar if and only if their normal forms obtained in this fashion are equal. The motivation of this tool is the optimized handling of equivalence checking between complex ground terms within automated provers and checkers.
KeywordsStructural operational semantics GSOS rule format bisimilarity equational axiomatizations Maude
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Aceto, L., Bloom, B., Vaandrager, F.: Turning SOS rules into equations. Inf. Comput. 111, 1–52 (1994), http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=184662.184663 MathSciNetMATHCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.Aceto, L., Caltais, G., Goriac, E.I., Ingólfsdóttir, A.: Axiomatizing GSOS with predicates (2011), http://ru.is/faculty/luca/PAPERS/extending_GSOS_with_predicates.pdf
- 4.Aceto, L., Cimini, M., Ingólfsdóttir, A., Mousavi, M., Reniers, M.A.: SOS rule formats for zero and unit elements. Theoretical Computer Science (to appear, 2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Bosscher, D.J.B.: Term rewriting properties of SOS axiomatisations. In: Hagiya, M., Mitchell, J.C. (eds.) TACS 1994. LNCS, vol. 789, pp. 425–439. Springer, Heidelberg (1994), http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=645868.668513 Google Scholar
- 10.Chalub, F., Braga, C.: Maude MSOS Tool. Electron. Notes Theor. Comput. Sci. 176, 133–146 (2007), http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1279349.1279455 CrossRefGoogle Scholar