Large Formal Wikis: Issues and Solutions
We present several steps towards large formal mathematical wikis. The Coq proof assistant together with the CoRN repository are added to the pool of systems handled by the general wiki system described in . A smart re-verification scheme for the large formal libraries in the wiki is suggested for Mizar/MML and Coq/CoRN, based on recently developed precise tracking of mathematical dependencies. We propose to use features of state-of-the-art filesystems to allow real-time cloning and sandboxing of the entire libraries, allowing also to extend the wiki to a true multi-user collaborative area. A number of related issues are discussed.
KeywordsProof Assistant Anonymous User Agile Software Development Version Control System Precise Tracking
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Alama, J., Mamane, L., Urban, J.: Dependencies in formal mathematics (preprint) (submitted)Google Scholar
- 2.Autexier, S., Calmet, J., Delahaye, D., Ion, P.D.F., Rideau, L., Rioboo, R., Sexton, A.P. (eds.): AISC 2010. LNCS, vol. 6167. Springer, Heidelberg (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Bancerek, G.: Cardinal numbers. Formalized Mathematics 1(2), 377–382 (1990)Google Scholar
- 6.Driessen, V.: A successful Git branching model, http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/
- 8.Tankink, C., Geuvers, H., McKinna, J., Wiedijk, F.: Proviola: A tool for proof re-animation. In: Autexier, et al. (eds.) , pp. 440–454Google Scholar
- 10.Urban, J., Alama, J., Rudnicki, P., Geuvers, H.: A wiki for Mizar: Motivation, considerations, and initial prototype. In: Autexier, et al. (eds.) , pp. 455–469Google Scholar
- 11.Urban, J., Sutcliffe, G.: Automated reasoning and presentation support for formalizing mathematics in Mizar. In: Autexier, et al. (eds.) , pp. 132–146Google Scholar