Multiagent-System Oriented Models for Efficient Power System Topology Verification
The paper deals with the multiagent systems for the power system topology verification. Two of such multiagent systems are considered. The idea of topology verification utilized in each of them allows considering the topology verification of a whole power system as the set of many local verification processes. Each of the described multiagent systems performs the topology verification over a different protocol. Types of agent defined for these systems are different. For each of the considered multiagent systems, analysis and design are outlined using the Multiagent Systems Engineering. For their design models, the performance evaluation has been carried out. Then, a comparison of the investigated multiagent systems is made, paying special attention to their performance effectiveness.
Keywordsmodeling multiagent system interaction protocol simulation power system topology verification performance evaluation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Smith, C.U., Lloyd, G.W.: Performance Solutions, A Practical Guide to Creating Responsive, Scalable Software. Addison - Wesley, Canada (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Camacho, D., Aler, R., Castro, C., Molina, J.M.: Performance Evaluation of ZEUS, JADE, and SkeletonAgent Frameworks. In: 2002 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 4, p. 6 (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Wooldridge, M., Rao, A. (eds.): Foundations of Rational Agency. Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands (1999)Google Scholar
- 9.Deloach, S.A.: The MaSE Methodology. In: Bergenti, F., Gleizes, M.-P., Zambonelli, F. (eds.) Methodologies and Software Engineering for Agent Systems. The Agent-Oriented Software Engineering Handbook Series: Multiagent Systems, Artificial Societes and Simulated Organizations, vol. 11. Kluwer Academic Publishing, Dordrecht (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Specification of FIPA, http://www.fipa.org/specs/