Research on Urban Water Security Evaluation Based on Technique for Order Preference by Similarity to Ideal Solution Model
Urban water safety evaluation is an important content of urban water safety management. In this paper, combining with the characters and influencing factors of urban water safety system, index system of urban water safety evaluation is established. The model of urban water safety evaluation based on Technique for Order Preference by Similarity to Ideal Solution is provided and is used to evaluate water security of Nanjing. The result shows that the model is effective and the state of Nanjing water security is better and better in the future years.
KeywordsEvaluation Index system Technique for order preference by similarity to ideal solution (TOPSIS) Urban water safety
This work was supported in partially by the National Society Science Fund of China (Grant No. 09CJY020, 10AJY005), the National Nature Science Foundation of China (No. 90924027), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of HoHai University (Grant No. 2009B22114), Public-interest Industry Project of Ministry of Water Resources (200801027) and Yunnan Province Science and Technology Plan Projects (2010).
- Chen SJ (2006) Research on evaluation, forecasting and regulation in the water safety system. China Hydraulic Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Han P, Ruan BQ (2003) Research on evaluation index system of water safety. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae 23(2):267–272Google Scholar
- Han YP, Ran BQ, Xie CJ (2003) Multi-objective and multilevel fuzzy optimization model and its application in water security evaluation. Resour Sci 25(4):37–42Google Scholar
- Jia SF, Zhang JY, Zhang SF (2002) Regional water resources stress and water resources security appraisement indicators. Prog Geogr 21(6):528–45Google Scholar
- Jiang LM (2002) Method of ideal point and its application in the commercial banks operating performance comprehensive evaluating. Syst Eng Theory Methodol Appl 11(3):227–30Google Scholar
- Peng YX (2000) Analysis of management decision-making. Science Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Shao YS (2004) To strengthen urban water system planning. China Construction NewsGoogle Scholar
- Zeng SY, Li GB, Fu H (2004) Study on water environment security and its evaluation index system – a case study of Beijing. S N Water Transferred Water Sci Technol 2(4):31–5Google Scholar
- Zhang X, Xia J, Jia SF (2005) Definition of water security and its assessment using water poverty index. Resour Sci 27(3):145–9Google Scholar