Social Emotional Optimization Algorithm for Nonlinear Constrained Optimization Problems
Nonlinear programming problem is one important branch in operational research, and has been successfully applied to various real-life problems. In this paper, a new approach called Social emotional optimization algorithm (SEOA) is used to solve this problem which is a new swarm intelligent technique by simulating the human behavior guided by emotion. Simulation results show that the social emotional optimization algorithm proposed in this paper is effective and efficiency for the nonlinear constrained programming problems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Colorni, A., Dorigo, M., Maniezzo, V.: Distributed optimization by ant colonies. In: Proceedings of 1st European Conference Artificial Life, pp. 134–142. Elsevier, Pans (1991)Google Scholar
- 3.Eberhart, R.C., Kennedy, J.: A new optimizer using particle swarm theory. In: Proceedings of 6th International Symposium on Micro Machine and Human Science, pp. 39–43 (1995)Google Scholar
- 4.Kennedy, J., Eberhart, R.C.: Particle swarm optimization. In: Proceedings of ICNN 1995 - IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, pp. 1942–1948. IEEE CS Press, Perth (1995)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, X.L., Shao, Z.J., Qian, J.X.: An optimizing method based on autonomous animats Fish-swarm algorithm. Systems Engineering Theory & Practice 22(11), 32–38 (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Wei, Z.H., Cui, Z.H., Zeng, J.C.: Social Cognitive Optimization Algorithm with Reactive Power Optimization of Power System. In: Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Computational Aspects of Social Networks, TaiYuan, China, pp. 11–14 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Xie, X.F., Zhang, W.J., Yang, Z.L.: Social cognitive optimization for nonlinear programming preblems. In: International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, Beijing, China, pp. 779–783 (2002)Google Scholar