The GZoltar Project: A Graphical Debugger Interface
Software debugging is one of the most time-consuming and expensive tasks in software development. There are several tools that contribute to this process to become faster and more efficient, but are not integrated with each other, nor provide an intuitive interface. These tools can be integrated to create an IDE plug-in, which gathers the most important debugging information into one place. GZoltar is a new project to create that missing plug-in. The main goal of GZoltar project is to reduce debugging process time and costs.
KeywordsDebug Spectrum-Based Fault Localization Code Dependency Graphs Project Hierarchy Trees
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Janssen, T., Abreu, R., van Gemund, A.J.C.: Zoltar: A toolset for automatic fault localization. In: International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, New Zealand (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Balmas, F.: Displaying dependence graphs: a hierarchical approach. In: Workshop on Analysis, Slicing and Transformation, Germany (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Abreu, R.: Spectrum-based Fault Localization in Embedded Software. PhD Thesis, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Eclipse.org, http://www.eclipse.org/
- 5.EclEmma - Java Code Coverage for Eclipse, http://www.eclemma.org/
- 6.PDE Incubator Dependency Visualization, http://www.eclipse.org/pde/incubator/dependency-visualization/
- 7.Tree Views for Zest, http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tree_Views_for_Zest