Fuzzy Group Evaluating the Aggregative Risk Rate of Software Development
In this paper, we propose the fuzzy group decision making to tackle the rate of aggregative risk in software development. The proposed method is easily implemented and also suitable for only one evaluator.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.AFSC: Software Risk Abatement, U. S. Air Force Systems Command, AFSC/AFLC pamphlet 800-45, Andrews AFB, MD, Sep., pp. 1-28 (1988)Google Scholar
- 2.Boehm, B.W.: Software Risk Management. CS Press, Los Alamitos (1989)Google Scholar
- 4.Charette, R.N.: Software Engineering Risk Analysis and Management. Mc Graw-Hill, New York (1989)Google Scholar
- 6.Conger, S.A.: The New Software Engineering. Wadsworth Publishing Co., Belmont (1994)Google Scholar
- 11.Lin, L., Lee, H.-M.: A Fuzzy Assessment Model for Evaluating the Rate of Risk in Software Development. International Journal of Computers, Issue 3(1), 64–68 (2007)Google Scholar
- 12.Lee, H.-M., Lin, L.: A Fuzzy Presumptive Rate of Aggregative Risk in Software Development. In: Fourth International Conference on Innovative Computing, Information and Control (ICICIC 2009), Kaohsiung, Taiwan, December 7-9 (2009)Google Scholar
- 13.Sommerville, I.: Software Engineering, 6th edn. Pearson Education Limited, England (2001)Google Scholar