WAVO: An Interactive Ball to Express Light Waves with Wave Equation
This paper describes an art work named WAVO. WAVO consists of a PoSC micro-computer, an accelerometer and a 16x16 matrix LED and express moving waves with LED. These waves are calculated by Wave Equation in real-time. Therefore, people can feel beautiful moving of lights which this equation makes. Yet, people can enjoy interacting waves as WAVO has an accelerometer. Interacting with people, this art work notices them fascinating aspects of mathematics.
Keywordsart interaction physics wave equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Moriwaki, H.: rayo=graphy, 1580x2700(mm) (1990)Google Scholar
- 2.Kimoto, K.: Imaginary·Numbers, Kousakusha (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Hiruta, S.: Mr.Rolling, 80x80x50(mm) (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Sudo, S.: Physical Mathematics One Point, vol. 9. Kyoritsu Shuppan Co., Ltd. (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Sirai, M., Mori, K., Towata, M., Tomari, M.: Media Art Exercise. Filmart-Sha Co., Ltd. (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Kobayashi, S., et al.: IAMAS Ubiquitous Interaction Research Group, http://www.iamas.ac.jp/project/ui/
- 7.Levin, G., et al.: Mobile Art && Code, http://artandcode.ning.com/