Design and Simulation of Simulated Annealing Algorithm with Harmony Search
Harmony search is a new heuristic optimization algorithm. Comparing with other algorithms, this algorithm has very strong robustness and can be easily operated. Combining with the features of harmony search, an improved simulated annealing algorithm is proposed in this paper. It can improve the speed of annealing. The initial state of simulated annealing and new solutions are generated by harmony search. So it has the advantage of high quality and efficiency. The simulation results show that this new algorithm has faster convergence speed and better optimization quality than the traditional simulated annealing algorithm and other algorithms.
KeywordsHarmony search Simulated annealing algorithm Convergence speed
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Ling, W.: Intelligent Optimization Algorithm and its Application. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Jian, F., Qi, Y.: Solving TSP problem by Using Simulated Annealing Algorithm. J. Forest Engineering 24(1), 94–96 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Guohua, S., Yujin, C.: Improved Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Solving TSP problem. J. The Computer Knowledge and Technology 2(15), 1103–1105 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Jiangang, J., Juqun, L.: An Improved Simulated Annealing Algorithm to Solve Objective Optimization. J. Science and Technology Consulting Review 28, 148 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Pin, L., Jinfang, Z., Guan-bo, B., Lin, Y.: Research on Observer Sitting Problem Based on Improved Simulated Annealing Algorithm. J. Journal of System Simulation 21(14), 4328–4330 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhiyi, Q., Xuefei, W., Zhiming, F., Zhenming, S.: An Optimization Algorithm for Multiple Constrained QoS Multicast Routing based on Genetic and Simulated Annealing Algorithm. J. Computer Applications and Software 24(12), 182–184 (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Shilian, Z., Zhijin, Z., Junna, S., Xiaoniu, Y.: Cognitive Radio Decision of Simulated Annealing based on Genetic algorithm. J. Computer Simulation 25(1), 192–196 (2008)Google Scholar