An Analysis of Heuristics for Vertex Colouring
Several heuristics have been presented in the literature for finding a proper colouring of the vertices of a graph using the least number of colours. These heuristics are commonly compared on a set of graphs that served two DIMACS competitions. This set does not permit the statistical study of relations between algorithm performance and structural features of graphs. We generate a new set of random graphs controlling their structural features and advance the knowledge of heuristics for graph colouring. We maintain and make all algorithms described here publically available in order to facilitate future comparisons.
Keywordsgraph coloring heuristics experimental analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Chiarandini, M., Dumitrescu, I., Stützle, T.: Stochastic local search algorithms for the graph colouring problem. In: Gonzalez, T.F. (ed.) Handbook of Approximation Algorithms and Metaheuristics, pp. 63-1–63-17. Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Chiarandini, M.: Bibliography on graph-vertex coloring (2010), http://www.imada.sdu.dk/~marco/gcp
- 6.Conover, W.: Practical Nonparametric Statistics, 3rd edn. John Wiley & Sons, New York (1999)Google Scholar
- 7.Culberson, J., Beacham, A., Papp, D.: Hiding our colors. In: Proceedings of the CP 1995 Workshop on Studying and Solving Really Hard Problems, Cassis, France, September 1995, pp. 31–42 (1995)Google Scholar
- 13.Johnson, D.S., Trick, M. (eds.): Cliques, Coloring, and Satisfiability: Second DIMACS Implementation Challenge, 1993. DIMACS Series in DMTCS, vol. 26. American Mathematical Society, Providence (1996)Google Scholar
- 15.Malaguti, E., Toth, P.: A survey on vertex coloring problems. International Transactions in Operational Research, 1–34 (2009)Google Scholar
- 18.Trick, M.: Network resources for coloring a graph (1994), http://mat.gsia.cmu.edu/COLOR/color.html (last visited: February 2005)
- 19.Trick, M.: ROIS: Registry for optimization instances and solutions (2009), http://mat.tepper.cmu.edu/ROIS/ (last visited: December 2009)
- 20.de Werra, D.: Heuristics for graph coloring. Computing Supplement 7, 191–208 (1990)Google Scholar