A Technology Enhanced Learning Model for Quality Education
Technology Enhanced Learning and Teaching (TELT) Model provides learning through collaborations and interactions with a framework for content development and collaborative knowledge sharing system as a supplementary for learning to improve the quality of education system. TELT deals with a unique pedagogy model for Technology Enhanced Learning System which includes course management system, digital library, multimedia enriched contents and video lectures, open content management system and collaboration and knowledge sharing systems. Open sources like Moodle and Wiki for content development, video on demand solution with a low cost mid range system, an exhaustive digital library are provided in a portal system. The paper depicts a case study of e-learning initiatives with TELT model at IIITM-K and how effectively implemented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Srivathsan, K.R.: Management of Referred Content Generation and Utilization of Formal Education. Global Journal of Flexibile Sysytems and Mangement 4(1, 2) (January-June 2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Merrill, D.: Innovations in Instructional Technology. Routledge, New York (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Merrill, D.: Reclaiming instructional design. Educational Technology 36(5), 5–7Google Scholar
- 4.Goyal, S., Singh, D., Bakshi, B.: Virtues of e-Learning and its Global Effects. CSI Communications, 06–10 (December 2009)Google Scholar
- 5.NPTEL Contents an MHRD initative Project, http://nptel.iitm.ac.in