Automated Acceptance Testing of High Capacity Network Gateway
In this paper we will explore how agile acceptance testing is applied in testing a high capacity network gateway. We will demonstrate how the organisation managed to grow agile acceptance testing testing from two co-located teams to 20+ multi-site team setup and how acceptance test driven development is applied to complex network protocol testing. We will also cover how the initial ideas that we had of agile acceptance testing evolved during product development. At the end of paper we give recommendations to future projects using agile acceptance testing based on feedback that we have collect ed from our first customer trials.
Keywordsautomated acceptance testing scrum organizational change
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Larman, C., Vodde, B.: Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Thinking and Organizational Tools for Large-Scale Scrum. Addison-Wesley, Boston (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Schwaber, K.: Agile Project Management with Scrum. Microsoft Press, Redmond (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Feathers, M.C.: Working Effectively with Legacy Code. Prentice Hall PTR, New Jersey (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Adzic, G.: Bridging the Communication Gap. Neuri Limited, London (2009)Google Scholar
- 12.Austin, R.D.: Measuring and Managing Performance in Organizations. Dorset House Publishing, New York (1996)Google Scholar