Counting Hexagonal Patches and Independent Sets in Circle Graphs
A hexagonal patch is a plane graph in which inner faces have length 6, inner vertices have degree 3, and boundary vertices have degree 2 or 3. We consider the following counting problem: given a sequence of twos and threes, how many hexagonal patches exist with this degree sequence along the outer face? This problem is motivated by the enumeration of benzenoid hydrocarbons and fullerenes in computational chemistry. We give the first polynomial time algorithm for this problem. We show that it can be reduced to counting maximum independent sets in circle graphs, and give a simple and fast algorithm for this problem.
Keywordsgraph algorithms computational complexity counting problem planar graph circle graph fullerene hexagonal patch fusene polyhex
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Blank, S.J.: Extending immersions of the circle. PhD thesis, Brandeis University (1967)Google Scholar
- 2.Bonsma, P., Breuer, F.: Finding fullerene patches in polynomial time I: Counting hexagonal patches (2008), http://arxiv.org/abs/0808.3881
- 6.Brinkmann, G., Coppens, B.: An efficient algorithm for the generation of planar polycyclic hydrocarbons with a given boundary. MATCH Commun. Math. Comput. Chem. (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Brinkmann, G., Delgado-Friedrichs, O., von Nathusius, U.: Numbers of faces and boundary encodings of patches. In: Graphs and discovery. DIMACS Ser. Discrete Math. Theoret. Comput. Sci, vol. 69, pp. 27–38. Amer. Math. Soc., Providence (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Deza, M., Fowler, P.W., Grishukhin, V.: Allowed boundary sequences for fused polycyclic patches and related algorithmic problems. J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci. 41, 300–308 (2001)Google Scholar
- 14.Eppstein, D., Mumford, E.: Self-overlapping curves revisited. In: SODA 2009, pp. 160–169. SIAM, Philadelphia (2009)Google Scholar
- 20.Nash, N., Lelait, S., Gregg, D.: Efficiently implementing maximum independent set algorithms on circle graphs. ACM J. Exp. Algorithmics 13 (2009)Google Scholar
- 25.Valiente, G.: A new simple algorithm for the maximum-weight independent set problem on circle graphs. In: Ibaraki, T., Katoh, N., Ono, H. (eds.) ISAAC 2003. LNCS, vol. 2906, pp. 129–137. Springer, Heidelberg (2003)Google Scholar