A Fuzzy Bi-level Pricing Model and a PSO Based Algorithm in Supply Chains
Due to rapid technological innovation and severe competition, the upstream component price and the downstream product cost in hi-tech industries usually decline significantly with time. In building a pricing supply chain model, some coefficients are generally obtained from experiments and cannot be defined as crisp numbers. Thus, an effective fuzzy pricing supply chain model becomes crucial. This paper establishes a fuzzy bi-level pricing model for buyers and vendors in supply chains. Then, a particle swarm optimization (PSO) based algorithm is developed to solve problems defined by this model. Experiments show that this PSO-based algorithm can solve fuzzy bi-level pricing problems effectively.
KeywordsTwo-stage supply chain bi-level programming hierarchical decision-making optimization particle swarm optimization fuzzy set
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Sern, L.C.: Present and future of supply chain in information and electronic industry. In: Supply Chain Management Conference for Electronic Industry, vol. 6 (2003)Google Scholar
- 12.Lu, J., Shi, C., Zhang, G.: An extended branch and bound algorithm for bilevel multi-follower decision making in a referential-uncooperative situation. International Journal of Information Technology and Decision Making 6, 371–388 (2006)Google Scholar
- 17.Feng, C., Wen, C.: Bi-level and Multi-objective Model to Control Traffic Flow Into the Disaster Area Post Earthquake. Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies 6, 4253–4268 (2005)Google Scholar
- 18.Gao, Y., Zhang, G., Lu, J., Gao, S.: A Bilevel Model for Railway Train Set Organizing Optimization. In: 2007 International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Engineering, pp. 777–782 (2007)Google Scholar
- 22.Gao, Y., Zhang, G., Lu, J., Wee, H.: A Bi-level pricing model and a Pso based algorithm in supply chain. Accepted by The 21st International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (2009)Google Scholar