A Service-Oriented Qos-Assured and Multi-Agent Cloud Computing Architecture
The essence of Cloud Computing is to provide services by network. As far as user are concerned, resources in the “Cloud” can be extended indefinitely at any time, acquired at any time, used on-demand, and pay-per-use. Combined with SOA and Multi-Agent technology, this paper propose a new Service-Oriented QOS-Assured cloud computing architecture which include physical device and virtual resource layer, cloud service provision layer, cloud service management and multi-agent layer to support QOS-Assured cloud service provision and request. At the same time, based on the proposed service-oriented cloud computing architecture, realization process of cloud service is simplified described.
Keywordscloud computing SOA Multi-Agent QOS-Assured architecture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Wang, L., von Laszewski, G.: Cloud Computing: a Perspective StudyGoogle Scholar
- 3.Toward a service-oriented analysis and design methodology for software product lines, http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ar-soaspl/
- 4.Vouk, M.A.: Cloud Computing-Issues, Research and Implementations. In: ITI 2008, Cavtat, Croatia (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.de Leusse, P.: Secure & Rapid composition of infrastructure services in the Cloud. In: The Second International Conference on Sensor Technologies and Applications, Cap Esterel, France (August 2008)Google Scholar
- 6.van der Burg, S., Dolstra, E.: Software Deployment in a Dynamic Cloud: From Device to Service Orientation in a Hospital Environment. In: ICSE CLOUD 2009, Vancouver, Canada, May 23 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Adshaw, J.M.: An Introduction to Software Agents. In: Bradshaw, J.M. (ed.) Software Agents, pp. 3–46. AAAI Press, Menlo Park (1997)Google Scholar
- 8.Armbrust, M.: Above the Clouds: A Berkeley View of Cloud Computing, EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley (2009)Google Scholar