Modelling Differential Structures in Proof Assistants: The Graded Case
In this work we propose a representation of graded algebraic structures and morphisms over them appearing in the field of Homological Algebra in the proof assistants Isabelle and Coq. We provide particular instances of these representations in both systems showing the correctness of the representation. Moreover the adequacy of such representations is illustrated by developing a formal proof of the Trivial Perturbation Lemma in both systems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Aransay, J., Domínguez, C.: A Case-Study in Algebraic Manipulation Using Mechanised Reasoning Tools. To appear in International Journal of Computer Mathematics, doi:10.1080/00207160802676604Google Scholar
- 6.Domínguez, C., Rubio, J., Sergeraert, F.: Modelling Inheritance as Coercion in the Kenzo System. Journal of Universal Computer Science 12(12), 1701–1730 (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.The Kenzo Program (1999), http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~sergerar/Kenzo
- 11.The Coq Proof Assistant (2009), http://coq.inria.fr
- 12.The Isabelle Proof Assistant (2009), http://isabelle.in.tum.de