Secret Sharing Based Video Watermark Algorithm for Multiuser
A novel video watermark algorithm based on Shamir secret sharing scheme for multiusers is proposed. It divides the field of the host video signal into multisegments, and then splits the original watermark into corresponding number shares with the Shamir’s secret sharing algorithm. Each share of the watermark is embedded into the corresponding segment of the host video signal. In this scheme, only the user that has sufficient authorization can reveal the genuine watermark directly; other users could obtain shadow watermarks merely. Experimental results show the proposed watermarking scheme can offer good video quality and is robust against various degree attacks.
KeywordsVideo watermarking Secret Sharing Robustness Shadow Watermark
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Delaigle, J.F., Devleeschouwer, C.: Human visual system features enabling watermarking. In: Proc of ICME 2002, Multimedia and Expo, vol. 2, pp. 489–492 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Simitopoulos, D., Tsaftaris, S.A.: Compressed-domain video watermarking of MPEG streams. In: Proc. of ICME 2002. Multimedia and Expo, vol. 1, pp. 569–572 (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.He, D., Sun, Q.: A RST resilient object-based video watermarking scheme. In: Proc of ICIP 2004. Image Processing, vol. 2, pp. 737–740 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Inoue, H., Miyazaki, A., Araki, T., Katsura, T.: A digital watermark method using the wavelet transform for video data. Circuits and Systems 4, 247–250 (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Ejima, M., Miyazaki, A.: A wavelet-based watermarking for digital images and video. Image Processing 3, 678–681 (2000)Google Scholar
- 9.Gaobo, Y.: Sun Xingming A Genetic Algorithm based Video Watermarking in the DWT Domain. Computational Intelligence and Security 2, 1209–1212 (2006)Google Scholar