Multiagent Systems for Power System Topology Verification
The paper deals with power system topology verification with use of multiagent systems. Three such multiagent systems are proposed. These systems realize verification with use of idea which allows considering the verification of topology of whole power system as many local topology verification processes. For each of the described multiagent systems, analysis, design, and implementation are outlined. The analysis models of the considered multiagent systems are made using the MaSE technology. These models are mapped to the JADE implementation models. For the presented multiagent systems, performance experiments have been carried out. At the end of the paper, comparison of multiagent systems is made, paying special attention to performance effectiveness of these systems.
Keywordsmultiagent system interaction protocol power system topology radial basic function networks
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Lukomski, R., Wilkosz, K.: An Agent Technology Based Method for Power System Topology Verification with Use of Radial Basis Function Networks. In: The 16th Power Systems Computation Conference, Glasgow, Scotland (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Smith, C.U., Lloyd, G.W.: Performance Solutions, A Practical Guide to Creating Responsive, Scalable Software. Addison - Wesley, Canada (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Camacho, D., Aler, R., Castro, C., Molina, J.M.: Performance Evaluation of ZEUS, JADE, and SkeletonAgent Frameworks. In: IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 2002, vol. 4, p. 6 (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Deloach, S.A.: The MaSE Methodology. In: Bergenti, F., Gleizes, M.-P., Zambonelli, F. (eds.) Methodologies and Software Engineering for Agent Systems. The Agent-Oriented Software Engineering Handbook Series: Multiagent Systems, Artificial Societes, and Simulated Organizations, vol. 11. Kluwer Academic Publishing, Dordrecht (2004)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Specification of JADE, http://sharon.cselt.it/projects/jade/doc/
- 11.Specification of FIPA, http://www.fipa.org/specs/