Retracted: Quantum Quasi-Cyclic Low-Density Parity-Check Codes
In this paper, how to construct quantum quasi-cyclic (QC) low-density parity-check (LDPC) codes is proposed. Using the proposed approach, some new quantum codes with various lengths and rates of no cycles-length 4 in their Tanner graph are designed. In addition, the presented quantum codes can be efficiently constructed with large codeword length. Finally, we show the decoding of the proposed quantum QC LDPC.
KeywordsQuantum code Quasi-cyclic Low-density Parity-check Codes encoding and decoding CSS code
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Gottesman, D.: Stabilizer codes and quantum error correction. PhD thesis, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.Gallager, R.G.: Low density parity check codes. IRE Trans. Inform.Theory IT-8, 21–28 (1962)Google Scholar
- 7.Wiberg, N.: Codes and decoding on general graphs, Dissertation no. 440, Dept. Elect. Eng. Link?ping Univ., Link?ping, Sweden (1996)Google Scholar
- 9.Camara, J., Ollivier, H., Tillich, J.P.: (2), 0502086 (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Li, Z.W., Chen, L., Lin, S., Fong, W., Yeh, P.S.: Efficientencoding of quasi-cyclic low-density parity-check codes. IEEE Trans. Commun. (2005)Google Scholar