Network Construction Using IEC 61400-25 Protocol in Wind Power Plants
In recent years, the wind power plants are widely developing as an alternative energy source. In order to provide a uniform communications basis for the monitoring and control of wind power plants, IEC 61400-25 has been developed. This paper describes a Web service based network construction using communication protocol stack which is included in IEC 61400-25-4. This system is necessary to implement remote control systems for wind power plants.
KeywordsIEC 6140-25 Wind Power Plants Web Service MMS
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.International Standard IEC 61400-25, Wind Turbine Generator Systems part 25: Communications for Monitoring and Control of Wind Power Plants, WD edn. (2001) Google Scholar
- 2.Xie, Z., Manimaran, G., Vittal, V.: An Information Architecture for Funiture Power Systems and Its Reliability Analysis. IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, 857–863 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Qiu, B., Liu, Y., Phadke, A.G.: Communication Infrastructure Design for Strategic Power Infrastructure Defence (SPID) System. In: IEEE Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting, pp. 672–677 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Khatib, A., Dong, X., Qiu, B., Liu, Y.: Thoughts on Future Internet Based Power System Information Network Architecture. In: Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, 2000 IEEE, vol. 1, pp. 155–160 (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.International standard.: WD IEC 61400-25 Wind Turbine Generator Systems Part 25: Communications for Monitoring and Control of Wind Power Plants, First edn. (2003-05)Google Scholar
- 7.International standard. IEC 61850-7-1: Basic Communication Structure for Substation and Feeder Equipment – Principles and Models, First edn. (2003-05)Google Scholar