Prisoner’s Dilemma Game on Network
We study on the Prisoner’s Dilemma game on network to clarify the influence of the network structures on agent strategies, and vice versa. A model is proposed to treat an interaction between the agent strategies and the network formation process. In case of a fixed network, it is observed that the distribution as well as the propagation speed of an agent strategy depends on the network structure. In an experiment combining the agent evolution and the network formation, a novel network that has a few agents connected by all of other agents appears.
Keywordsgame theory prisoner’s dilemma small world network network formation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Watts, D.J.: Small Worlds. Princeton University Press, Princeton (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Abramson, G., Kuperman, M.: Social games in a social network. Physical Review E (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Bala, V., Goyal, S.: A noncooperative model of network formation. Econometrica (2000)Google Scholar
- 9.Axelrod, R.: The Evolution of Cooperation. Basic Books (1985)Google Scholar
- 11.Lindgren, K.: Evolutionary phenomena in simple dynamics. In: Artificial Life II: Proceedings of the Workshop on Artificial Life held, Santa Fe, New Mexico, February 1990, pp. 295–312 (1992)Google Scholar