Classification of Fatigue Bill Based on Support Vector Machine by Using Acoustic Signal
The bills in circulation generate a large amount of fatigue bills every year, causing various types of problems such as the paper jam in automatic tellers due to overworked and exhausted ones. An advanced technique is requested in order to classify the levels of fatigue as well as distinguish between the used and the new ones. Therefore, the purpose of this paper is to present the classification method of fatigue bills based on support vector machine(SVM) by using acoustic signals. The effectiveness of this approach is demonstrated by the bill identify experimentation based on the real acoustic signal.
KeywordsFatigue Bill Forward Difference Acoustic Signal Support Vector Machine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bank of Japan (2009), http://www.boj.or.jp/about/unei/gaikyo
- 2.Oyama, K., Kang, D., Miyagi, H.: Classification of Fatigue Bills Using the Fuzzy Learning Vector Quantization Method. In: Proceedings of the IEICE General Conference (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Uehara, R., Kang, D., Miyagi, H.: Classification of Fatigue Bill with Independent Component Analysis. Technical report of IEICE PRMU, pp. 71–75 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Japan Cash Machine Co., Ltd.: Bill Handling Appatatus. United States Patent, US 7,192,023 B2 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, B., Omatu, S., Abe, T.: Identification of the Defective Transmission Devices Using the Wavelet Transform. IEEE TPAMI 27(6), 919–918Google Scholar
- 6.Ishigaki, T., Higuchi, T., Watanabe, K.: Deterioration Diagnosis of Pressure Regulator for High Pressure Gas by Spectrum Classification with the Kullback-Leibler Kernel. IEICE J90-D(10), 2787–2797 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Cristianini, N., Shawe-Taylor, J.: An introduction to support vector machine. Kyoritsu Shuppan Co. (2005)Google Scholar