An Infinite Class of Balanced Vectorial Boolean Functions with Optimum Algebraic Immunity and Good Nonlinearity
In this paper, we study the cryptographic properties of an infinite class of balanced vectorial Boolean functions recently introduced by Feng, Liao and Yang. These functions provably achieve an optimum algebraic immunity. We give a simpler proof of this fact and we prove that these functions have also an optimum algebraic degree and a non-weak nonlinearity.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Ars, G., Faugère, J.-C.: Algebraic immunity of functions over finite fields, INRIA, No. 5532, 17 pages (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Carlet, C.: Vectorial Boolean Functions for Cryptography. In: Crama, Y., Hammer, P. (eds.) Boolean Methods and Models. Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge (to appear)Google Scholar
- 4.Carlet, C., Feng, K.: An infinite class of balanced functions with optimum algebraic immunity, good immunity to fast algebraic attacks and good nonlinearity. In: Carlet, C., Feng, K. (eds.) ASIACRYPT 2008. LNCS. Springer, Heidelberg (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Feng, K., Liao, Q., Yang, J.: Maximal values of generalized algebraic immunity. Designs, Codes and Cryptography (to appear)Google Scholar
- 7.Liao, Q., Feng, K.: A note on algebraic immunity of vectorial Boolean functions (prepreint, 2008)Google Scholar