Fuzzy Group Decision Making Method and Its Application
This paper studies the problems of fuzzy multi-attribute group decision making in which the attribute values are given in the form of linguistic fuzzy numbers, and presents a new fuzzy group decision making method. Firstly, some definitions and conclusions about trapezoidal fuzzy numbers are given. Secondly, an operator named TOWA is presented to aggregate the trapezoidal fuzzy numbers. Thirdly, a new method is presented for the problems of fuzzy multi-attribute group decision making via the TOWA operator and grey relative degree. Finally, this new method is applied in the problem of official evaluation and selection. Therefore, a feasible and effective way is obtained to solve the problems of fuzzy multi-attribute group decision making under the uncertain environments.
KeywordsMulti-attribute group decision making Trapezoid fuzzy numbers TOWA (Trapezoidal Ordered Weighted Averaging) operator Grey relative degree
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Xu, Z.S.: Uncertain Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, J., Ren, J.: Approach to Group Decision-making with Different Forms of Preference Information. Systems Engineering and Electronics 12, 2057–2059 (2005)Google Scholar
- 11.Li, R.J.: The Foundation and Application of Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making. Science Press, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar
- 12.Deng, J.L.: Grey Forecasting and Grey Decision-making. HUST Press, Wuhan (2002)Google Scholar
- 13.Rao, C.J., Xiao, X.P.: Grey Matrix Relative Degree Method for Dynamic Hybrid Multi-attribute Decision Making under Rsk. Systems Engineering and Electronics 28, 557–561 (2006)Google Scholar