- Luc SteelsAffiliated withSony-CSL Email author
- , Martin LoetzschAffiliated withSony-CSL
Computational and robotic research into symbolic communication systems requires sophisticated tools. This chapter introduces Babel, a tool framework that has been developed to engage in extensive repeatable multi-agent experiments including experiments with embodied robots. A brief example is presented of how experiments are configured in this framework.
- Book Title
- Evolution of Communication and Language in Embodied Agents
- pp 307-313
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.