Test-bed for Unified Perception & Decision Architecture
This paper presents the test-bed that will be developed for a Unified Perception & Decision Architecture (UPDA). Due to the increasing demand of ADAS systems to be mounted on cars, it is more and more important to develop a unified architecture that can communicate and share information between these systems. This is the aim of an ERC-founded project and to develop and test such architecture a car has been set up with many different sensors.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Details at http://www.kognimobil.orgGoogle Scholar
- A. Broggi, et al., Localization and Analysis of Critical Areas in Urban Scenarios, In Procs. IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium 2008, pages 1074-1079, Eindhoven, Netherlands, June 2008.Google Scholar
- A. Broggi, et al., Real Time Road Signs Recognition, In Procs. IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium 2007, pages 981-986, Istanbul, Turkey, June 2007.Google Scholar
- A. Broggi, et al., StereoBox: a Robust and Efficient Solution for Automotive Short Range Obstacle Detection, EURASIP Journal on Embedded Systems - Special Issue on Embedded Systems for Intelligent Vehicles, June 2007, ISSN 1687-3955 2007.Google Scholar
- A. Broggi, et al., Automatic Vehicle Guidance: the Experience of the ARGO Vehicle. World Scientific, Singapore, April 1999.Google Scholar