Robust Audio Zero-Watermark Based on LWT and Chaotic Modulation
A robust audio zero-watermark scheme which constructed the watermark in lifting wavelet domain based on chaotic modulation is presented in this paper. Since the constructed zero-watermark is not embedded into the original audio indeed, the contradiction between imperceptibility and robustness is perfectly solved. The algorithm based on coefficient maximization guarantees that the zero-watermark which constructed by low frequency coefficients represents the significant characteristics of the audio signal, experiment results show that it is robust against general audio processing such as noise addition, low-pass filtering, requantization, resampling and mp3 compression. And after the watermark is created, an initial vector is obtained by chaotic modulation, so the storage space is reduced after generating the watermark.
KeywordsLifting wavelet transform (LWT) zero-watermark chaotic modulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.van Schyndel, R.G., Tirkel, A.Z., Osborne, C.F.: A Digital Watermark[A]. In: First IEEE International Image Processing Conference(ICIP 1994), vol. 2, pp. 86–90 (1994)Google Scholar
- 2.Cano Rodriguez, G., Nakano Miyatake, M., Perez Meana, H.M.: Analysis of audio watermarking schemes[A]. In: 2nd International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICEEE) and XI Conference on Electrical Engineering (CIE 2005), pp. 17–20 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Gurijala, A., Deller, J.R., Joachim, D.: Robustness optimization of parametric speech watermaking[A]. In: ISCAS 2006, pp. 273–276 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Quan, W., Tanfeng, S., Shuxun, W.: Concept and Application of Zero-Watermark[J]. Acta Electronica Sinica 31(2), 214–216 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Na, W., Xia, L.: RST Invariant Zero-watermarking Scheme Based on Matching Pursuit[J]. Chinese Journal of Electronics 15(2), 269–272 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Hanqiang, C., Hua, X., Xutao, L., et al.: A zero-watermarking algorithm based on DWT and chaotic modulation[J]. In: Proceedings of SPIE, vol. 6147(16), pp. 1–9 (2006)Google Scholar