The Bifurcations and Chaotic Oscillations in Electric Circuits with Arc
The autonomous electric circuits with arc governed by three ordinary differential equations were investigated. Under variation of two parameters we observed many kinds of bifurcations, periodic and chaotic behaviors of this system. The bifurcation diagrams were studied in details by means of its construction. Routes to chaos were classified. Three basis patterns of bifurcation diagrams that possess the properties – (i) softness and reversibility; (ii) stiffness and irreversibility; (iii) stiffness and reversibility – were observed.
KeywordsHopf Bifurcation Bifurcation Diagram Strange Attractor Bifurcation Parameter Chaotic Oscillation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Syuan, W.: Family of Chua’s circuits. Trans. IEEE. 75(8), 55–65 (1987)Google Scholar
- 2.Anishchenko, V.S.: Complicated oscillation in simple, 312p. Nauka, Moscow (1990) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Pentegov, I.V., Sidorets, V.N.: Energy parameters in mathematical model of dynamical welding arc. Automaticheskaya svarka 11, 36–40 (1988) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.Sidorets, V.N., Pentegov, I.V.: Chaotic oscillations in RLC circuit with electric arc Doklady AN Ukrainy, vol. 10, pp. 87–90 (1992) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 5.Sidorets, V.N., Pentegov, I.V.: Appearance and structure of strange attractor in RLC circuit with electric arc. Technicheskaya electrodynamica 2, 28–32 (1993) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Sidorets, V.N., Pentegov, I.V.: Deterministic chaos development scenarios in electric circuit with arc. Ukrainian physical journal 39(11-12), 1080–1083 (1994) (in Ukrainian)Google Scholar
- 7.Sidorets, V.N.: Structures of bifurcation diagrams for electric circuit with arc. Technichna electrodynamica 6, 15–18 (1998)Google Scholar
- 9.Vladimirov, V.A., Sidorets, V.N.: On Stochastic Self Oscillation Solutions of Nonlinear Hydrodynamic Model of Continuum Accounting for Relaxation Effects. Dopovidi Nacionalnoyi akademiyi nauk Ukrayiny 2, 126–131 (1999) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 11.Sidorets, V.N.: Feature of analyses eigenvalues of mathematical models of nonlinear electrical circuits. Electronnoe modelirovanie 20(5), 60–71 (1998) (in Russian)Google Scholar