Energy-Saving Control System of Beam-Pumping Unit Based on Radial Basic Function Network
Considering the issues that the energy saving process for beam-pumping unit is a complicated and nonlinear system, and it is very difficult to found the process model to describe it. The radial basic function network (RBFNN) has the ability of strong nonlinear function approach and adaptive learning and also has the feature of fast convergence. In this paper, an intelligent energy-saving control system of beam-pumping unit based on RBFNN is presented. We construct the structure of RBFNN, and adopt the K-Nearest Neighbor algorithm and least square method to train the network. The parameters of energy-saving control process of beam-pumping unit are measured using multi sensors, and then the system can control the working state of beam-pumping unit real-time. The system is used in the oil recovery plant. The experimental results prove that this system is feasible and effective.
KeywordsBeam-pumping unit Energy-saving Control system Radial basic function network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Su, D.S., Liu, X.G., Lu, W.X., et al.: Overview of Energy-saving Mechanism of Beam-balanced Pump. Oil Machinery 19(5), 49–63 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Bai, L.P., Ma, W.Z., Yang, Y., et al.: The Discussing of Energy-saving of Motor for Beam-balanced Pump. Oil Machinery 27(3), 41–44 (1999)Google Scholar
- 3.Xu, F.R., Zhao, X.SH.: Summarization on Energy Saving of Electric Control Device for Oil Pumping Jack. Electric Drive Automation 26(5), 1–8 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Jiao, L.C.: Neural Network System Theory. Xi an Electronic Science and Technology University Press, Xian (1995)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao, ZH.N., Xu, Y.M.: Introduction to Fuzzy Theory and Neural Networks and Their Application. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (1996)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, S.Y.: Fuzzy Control Neuro-control and Intelligent Cybernetics. Harbin Institute of Technology Publishing House, Harbin (1996)Google Scholar
- 7.Ding, B., Zhang, Y.L., Sun, L.F.: RL Fuzzy Neural Network and its Application to Oil Pumping Control. Control Engineering of China 9(6), 57–59 (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Qi, W.G., Zhu, X.L., Zhang, Y.L.: A Study of Fuzzy Neural Network Control of Energy-saving of Oil Pump. In: Proceeding of the CSEE, pp. 137–140 (2004)Google Scholar