A Cache Management Method for the Mobile Music Delivery System: JAMS
The authors have proposed a music delivery system JAMS (JAMais vu System), which uses ad-hoc networks with mobile devices for the localization services. In this paper, they focus on a cache management scheme for JAMS to deliver music files efficiently. The proposed scheme makes it possible to manage cache files robustly by using adaptive cache delivery according to each node request. In addition, the authors conduct a simulation experiment and obtain access failure ratio of music files under various system conditions. The simulation results indicate that the proposed scheme is suitable for the system using localization services.
KeywordsAd-Hoc Networks Music Delivery Services P2P Cache Management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shibata, H., Tomisawa, S., Endo, H., Kato, Y.: A p2p network system for music delivery using localization of contents. In: IPSJ DPS Workshop 2007, pp. 37–42 (2007) Google Scholar
- 2.Shibata, H., Tomisawa, S., Endo, H., Watabe, T., Oshiro, H., Kato, Y.: A mobile music delivery system using field features of contents. IPSJ SIG-DPS DPS-133, 25–30 (2007) Google Scholar
- 3.Corbett, D.J., Cutting, D.: AD LOC: Collaborative Location-based Annotation. IPSJ Journal 48(6), 2052–2064 (2007) Google Scholar
- 4.Nakanishi, Y., Takahashi, K., Tsuji, T., Hakozaki, K.: iCAMS: A mobile communication tool using location and schedule information. IEEE Pervasive Computing 3(1), 82–88 (2004) Google Scholar
- 5.Kaneko, I. (ed.): Technologies of Winny. ASCII (2005) Google Scholar
- 6.Hara, T.: Replica allocation for correlated data items in ad-hoc sensor networks. ACM SIGMOD 33(1), 38–43 (2004) Google Scholar
- 7.Yin, L., Cao, G.: Supporting cooperative caching in ad hoc networks. IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing 5(1), 77–89 (2006)Google Scholar