Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1942)
Mathematical Results Related to the Navier–Stokes System
KeywordsPartition Function Main Shock Hyperbolic System Burger Equation Mathematical Result
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A1.M. Arnold. In PreparationGoogle Scholar
- B1.A. Bressan ≪Current Research Directions in Hyperbolic Systems of Conservation Laws ≫Notiziario della Unione Matematica Italiana, Decembre 2004, Supplemento al N12Google Scholar
- K1.T. Kato ≪Strong L p Solutions of the Navier–Stokes Equation in ℝ m, with applications to weak solutions.≫Mathematische Zeitschrift, 187, 1984, 471–480Google Scholar
- O.O.Oleinik≪Discontinous Solutionsofnon-lineardifferential equations.≫ Uspekhi Math. Nauk, 12, 1957, 2–73Google Scholar
- S1.Ya.G. Sinai ≪On the Local and Global Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions of the 3D–Navier–Stokes System on ℝ 3.≫Perspectives in Analysis. Conference in honor of L. Carleson 75-th birthday. Springer-Verlag, to appearGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008