Model-Driven Software Adaptation
This first edition of the workshop Model-driven Software Adaptation (M-ADAPT’07) took place in the Technische Universität Berlin with the International Conference ECOOP’07 in the beautiful and buzzing city of Berlin, on the 30th of July, 2007. The workshop was organized by Gordon Blair, Nelly Bencomo, and Robert France. Participants explored how to develop appropriate model-driven approaches to model, analyze, and validate the volatile properties of the behaviour of adaptive systems and its environments. This report gives an overview of the presentations as well as an account of the fruitful discussions that took place at M-ADAPT’07.
KeywordsAdaptive System Short Paper Dynamic Adaptation Adaptation Policy Adaptation Rule
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Blair, G., Bencomo, N., France, R., Cebulla, M.: Proceedings of the First Workshop on Model-driven Adaptation (M-ADAPT 2007) at ECOOP 2007, Bericht Nr. 2007–2010 (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Blair, G., Bencomo, N., France, R.: Summary of the Workshop Models@run.time at MoDELS 2006. In: Nierstrasz, O., Whittle, J., Harel, D., Reggio, G. (eds.) MoDELS 2006. LNCS, vol. 4199, pp. 226–230. Springer, Heidelberg (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Kleppe, A., Warmer, J., Bast, W.: MDA Explained The Model Driven Architecture: Practise and Promise. Addison-Wesley, London (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Fowler, M., Scott, K.: UML Distilled Addison Wesley (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Canal, C., Murillo, J., Poizat, P.: WCAT 2007. Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Coordination and Adaptation Techniques for Software Entities (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.http://dsonline.computer.org (2007)