Application of an Online Judge & Contester System in Academic Tuition
The paper contains a description of the SPOJ online judge and contester system, used for E-Learning of programming, which has been successfully applied in the tuition of students at the Gdańsk University of Technology. We study the implementation of the system with security demands and present our experiences connected with the use of such systems in academic courses at an undergraduate and graduate level in the last four years.
KeywordsMaster Node Programming Assignment Security Demand Contest Organizer Pass Threshold
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Blackboard: http://www.blackboard.com/
- 2.Moodle Project: http://moodle.org/
- 5.Sphere Online Judge: Gdansk University of Technology, http://www.spoj.pl/
- 6.Kosowski, A., Małafiejski, M., Noiński, T.: Security in the Sphere Online Judge system. In: XIII Conference on Networks and Computer Systems, Łódź, Poland, pp. 663–670 (2005) (In Polish)Google Scholar
- 7.Janczewski, R., Kosowski, A., Małafiejski, M., Noiński, T.: Application of SPOJ cooperative contest management in the university tuition system (in polish). Annals of the Gdansk University of Technology 10, 365–370 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.McCabe, T.: A complexity measure. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering SE-2(4) (1976)Google Scholar
- 9.The Grsecurity Project: http://www.grsecurity.net/
- 10.TASK Academic Computer Centre: http://www.task.gda.pl/