Evaluation of Connectives Acquisition in a Humanoid Robot Using Direct Physical Feedback
In this paper, we propose a method where humanoid robot acquires meanings of grammatical connectives using direct physical feedback from human. Our system acquired 70% connectives of all connectives taught by subjects. It can be also said that robot partially learned the concept of time.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Araki, K., Tochinai, K.: Effectiveness of Natural Language Processing Method Using Inductive Learning. In: IASTED International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing, pp. 295–300 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Fukui, H., Araki, K., Tochinai, K.: The Method of Acquisition of Corresponding Relation between Language and Act Using Inductive Learning with Genetic Algorithm (in Japanease). Journal of Infomation Processing Society of Japan 45(10), 2428–2437 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Kanda, T., Ishiguro, H., Ono, T., Imai, M., Nakatsu, R.: An evaluation on interaction between humans and an autonomous robot Robovie (in Japanease). Journal of Robotics Society of Japan 20(3), 315–323 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Kondo Kagaku Co. Ltd. http://www.kondo-robot.com/
- 7.MeCab: Yet Another Part-of-Speech and Morphological Analyzer: http://mecab.sourceforge.jp/