On the Location and p-Median Polytopes
We revisit classical systems of linear inequalities associated with location problems and with the p-median problem. We present an overview of the cases for which these linear systems define integral polytopes. We also give polynomial time algorithms to recognize these cases.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baïou, M., Barahona, F.: On the integrality of the uncapacitated facility location polytope. Technical Report RC24101, IBM Watson Research Center (2006) Google Scholar
- Baïou, M., Barahona, F.: On the linear relaxation p-median problem I: oriented graphs. Technical Report, IBM Watson Research Center (2007a) Google Scholar
- Baïou, M., Barahona, F.: On the linear relaxation p-median problem II: directed graphs. Technical report, IBM Watson Research Center (2007b) Google Scholar
- De Simone, C., Mannino, C.: Easy instances of the plant location problem. Technical Report R. 427, IASI, CNR (1996) Google Scholar
- Guignard, M.: Fractional vertices, cuts and facets of the simple plant location problem, Math. Program. Stud. (1980), pp. 150–162. Combinatorial optimization Google Scholar
- Shmoys, D.B., Tardos, É., Aardal, K.: Approximation algorithms for facility location problems (extended abstract). In: 29th ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pp. 265–274 (1997) Google Scholar
- Stauffer, G.: The p-median polytope of Y-free graphs: an application of the matching theory. Technical Report (2007). To appear in Oper. Res. Lett. Google Scholar
- Toumani, F.: Personal communication (2002) Google Scholar