Classification Accuracy in Local Optimal Strategy of Multistage Recognition with Fuzzy Data
The paper deals with the multistage recognition task. In this problem of recognition the Bayesian statistic is applied. The decision rules minimize the mean risk, that is the mean value of the zero-one loss function. The information on objects features is fuzzy or non-fuzzy. The probability of misclassification for local optimal strategy and the difference between probability of misclassification for the both information’s are presented. Simple example of this difference conclude the work.
KeywordsDecision Rule Fuzzy Number Fuzzy Triangular Number Bayesian Statistic Fuzzy Information
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Berger J O (1985) Statistical Decision Theory and Bayesian Analysis. SpringerVerlag, Berlin HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- 2.Burduk R (2004) Decision Rules for Bayesian Hierarchical Classifier with Fuzzy Factor. Soft Methodology and Random Information Systems, Advances in Soft Computing. 519–526Google Scholar
- 3.Burduk R (2005) Probability of Misclassification in Bayesian Hierarchical Classifier. Soft Methodology and Random Information Systems, Advances in Soft Computing. 341–348Google Scholar
- 11.Möller B, Beer M (2004) Fuzzy Randomness. Springer-Verlag, Berlin HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- 14.Viertl R (1996) Statistical Methods for Non-Precise Data. CRC Press, Boca RatonGoogle Scholar