Dual Communication System Using Wired and Wireless in Home-Network
Although many communication ways exist in a home, it waits these existing communication ways for the network which ties all up. It is necessary to have three important performances in this network. They are a low price, construction needlessness, and a high communication performance. In order to realize this, we are advancing examination of the mutual complement network system which works two communication systems simultaneously. That is, they are wireless communi-cation (IEEE 802.15.4 Zigbee) and wired communications PLC (Power Line Communication). This network has been evaluated at the general home or the comparatively small-scale business building. And since the system which raises a communication performance from this time was obtained, it reports.
KeywordsWireless Communication Node Relay Communication Performance Home Network Communication Quality
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shiraishi, Y., Arikawa, M.: A Personal Spatial Information System with Function for sensor Data Mapping. IPSJ Symposium Series 7, 33–36 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Renesas Technology Solution Seminar Text book (November 2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Sawamoto, J., et al.: Multi-Agent System Development Framework for Location Based Servies. IPSJ Symposium Series 7, 41–44 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Nakamura, T., et al.: Implementation of Green Town. IPSJ Symposium Series 7, 293–296 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Okuda, T., et al.: Networking Gas Central Heating System. Matushita Technical Jounal 50(3) (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Yamada, K., et al.: Dual Communication Systemu using Wired and Wireless Correspondence in a Small Space. In: Negoita, M.G., Howlett, R.J., Jain, L.C. (eds.) KES 2004. LNCS (LNAI), vol. 3214, pp. 898–904. Springer, Heidelberg (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.M16C/6S. http://www.renesas.com
- 10.Kubo, M., et al.: Power Line Communication and Development of Power Line Communication Modules. Matushita Technical Jounal 49(1), 45–48 (2003)Google Scholar