Analysis and Research of Predictive Algorithm in NCS with Time Delay
In this paper, grey predication theory and grey calamity predication model are explained. An approach to design of a full-state estimator is discussed with single packet transmission and network-induced random time delay less than one sample period. Then a scheme of compensation for network-induced delay τ ca in NCSs is proposed with the grey calamity predication theory. Finally, the simulation has been carried out, and the effectiveness of the compensation scheme proposed in this paper is verified.
KeywordsGrey predication Intelligent system Networked control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jin, G., Yang, G., Crowley, B.R., et al.: Network Chracterization Service(NCS)[J]. In: IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing Proceedings, pp. 289–302 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Hespanha, J P.: Stochastic hybrid systems: application to communication networks[A]. In: Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on hybrid systems: Computation and Control [C], Philadelphia, USA, pp. 387–401. Springer, Heidelberg (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, W.: Analysis of Networked Control Systems[D]. USA: Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Case Western Reserve University (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Lineoln, B., Bernhardsson, B.: Optional Control over networks with long random delays[A]. In: Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems[C], France, pp. 1–7. University of Perpignan (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.Xiao, L., Hassibi, A., How, J P.: Control with random communication delays via a discrete time jump systems approach[A]. In: Proceedings of the 2000 American Control Conference[C], Chicago, USA, pp. 2199–2204. IEEE Computer Society Press, Los Alamitos (2000)Google Scholar