The Design and Exploitation of Visual Feedback System for Rowing
Based on Neural Mechanism theory of short-term memory, a predigested model was established. It demonstrated learning, establishment and strengthening process concerning with the motor pattern domination of high-level nerve center system. According to the model three feedback loops and their dialectic correlation were synthetically analyzed during rowing athletes studied the technique in training. The analyzed results provided the technical requests and measuring parameters of the system, then, a visual feedback system for rowing was designed and developed. This system has been primarily used in the national rowing team.
Keywordsvisual feedback Neural Mechanism rowing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Weitao, Z., Jiurui, H., Xinfa, G., et al.: The Performance Effect Of Different Oblique Angle Of Scull. Journal Of Wuhan Institute Of Physical Education 2 125, 51–54 (1998)Google Scholar
- 7.Weitao, Z., Jiurui, H., Qian, H., et al.: Reseach On Hydrodynamic Test Of Flexible Oar. Journal of hydrodynam ICS, 6 15, 163–168 (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.Weitao, Z., Jiurui, H.: The Hydronamic Performance Reseach Of Equipments Of Rowing, Canoeing And Kayak. Jounal Of Wuhan Institute Of Physical Education 129, 91–95 (1999)Google Scholar
- 9.Guihua, S., Qingzhu, S., Jianghong, M.: Research On The Technique Expert System Of Rowing. Jounal Of Systems Engineering 81, 48–51 (1997)Google Scholar
- 10.Weitao, Z., Jiurui, H., Xinfa, G., et al.: A Study Of The Visualizationtesting And Training System Of Rowing. Journal Of Hubei Sports Science, 65–69 (1998)Google Scholar
- 11.Yangbo, O., Peiyong, W., Du, S., et al.: Design Of Specific Strength Training System On Land Rowing. Jounal Of Wuhan Institute Of Physical Education 39(2), 32–36 (2005)Google Scholar