INT-MANUS: Interactive Production Control in a Distributed Environment
The European research project INT-MANUS embedded in the I*PROMS European network of excellence addresses the increasing demand for flexibility and adaptivity, which is summarized by rapid reconfigurations of complete factories as well as related aspects in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Software, and Production Systems. The project’s main goal is to develop a new technology for the production plants of the future, the Smart Connected Control Platform (SCCP). This platform allows controlling a factory with the help of an open distributed learning agent platform that integrates machines, robots, and human personnel.
KeywordsProduction Service Bus (PSB) Smart-Connected-Control Platform (SCCP) Mobile Control System real-time Advanced Maintenance Augmented Reality Virtual Reality Knowledge Repository tracking system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.INT-MANUS project page: www.int-manus.org
- 2.I*PROMS Network of Excellence: http://www.iproms.org/
- 3.World Wide Web consortium: www.w3.org
- 4.robulAB80: www.robosoft.fr
- 5.KHEPERA robot: www.k-team.com
- 6.Solidworks: www.solidworks.com/
- 9.W3C soap: http://www.w3.org/TR/soap/
- 10.VIRTOOLS: http://www.virtools.com/
- 11.RTT Deltagen: http://www.realtime-technology.com/
- 12.Microsoft Robotic Studio website: http://msdn.microsft.com/robotics
- 13.White Paper robuBOXTM on Robosoft website: http://www.robosoft.fr
- 14.DSSP specification from Microsoft website: http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/8/2/382EAA0D-576E-4F2D-803A-22255A0C7251/DSSP.pdf