Colocatedness and Lebesgue Integrability
With reference to Mandelkern’s characterisation of colocated subsets of the line in constructive analysis, we introduce the notion of “strongly colocated set” and find conditions under which such a set is Lebesgue integrable.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aczel, P., Rathjen, M.: Notes on Constructive Set Theory, Report No. 40, Institut Mittag-Leffler, Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Berger, J., Bridges, D.S., Mahalanobis, A.: The anti-Specker property, a Heine–Borel property, and uniform continuity, preprint, University of Canterbury (January 2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Bishop, E.A.: Foundations of Constructive Analysis, McGraw-Hill, New York (1967)Google Scholar
- 5.Bridges, D.S., Vîţă, L.S.: Techniques of Constructive Analysis, Universitext. Springer, New York (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Bridges, D.S., Richman, F.: Varieties of Constructive Mathematics. London Math. Soc. Lecture Notes, vol. 97. Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge (1987)Google Scholar