A Fast Construction of the Distance Graph Used for the Classification of Heterogeneous Electron Microscopic Projections
It has been demonstrated that the difficult problem of classifying heterogeneous projection images, similar to those found in 3D electron microscopy (3D-EM) of macromolecules, can be successfully solved by finding an approximate Max k-Cut of an appropriately constructed weighted graph. Despite of the large size (thousands of nodes) of the graph and the theoretical computational complexity of finding even an approximate Max k-Cut, an algorithm has been proposed that finds a good (from the classification perspective) approximate solution within several minutes (running on a standard PC). However, the task of constructing the complete weighted graph (that represents an instance of the projection image classification problems) is computationally expensive. Due to the large number of edges, the computation of edge weights can take tens of hours for graphs containing several thousand nodes. We propose a method, which utilizes an early termination technique, to significantly reduce the computational cost of constructing such graphs. We compare, on synthetic data sets that resemble projection sets encountered in 3D-EM, the performance of our method with that of a brute-force approach and a method based on nearest neighbor search.
KeywordsNeighbor Search Projection Image Distance Graph Near Neighbor Search Fast Construction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Frank, J.: Three-Dimensional Electron Microscopy Of Macromolecular Assemblies: Visualization of Biological Molecules in Their Native State. Oxford University Press, New-York (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Herman, G.T., Kalinowski, M.: Classification of heterogeneous electron microscopic projections into homogeneous subsets (submitted to Ultramicroscopy)Google Scholar
- 5.Kann, V., Khanna, S., Lagergren, J., Panconesi, A.: On the hardness of approximating Max k-Cut and its dual. Chicago J. Theoret. Comp. Sci ( 1997) http://cjtcs.cs.uchicago.edu/articles/1997/2/contents.html
- 9.Yianilos, P.N.: Data structures and algorithms for nearest neighbor search in general metric spaces. In: Proc. of SODA 1993, pp. 311–321 (1993)Google Scholar
- 12.Heckbert, P.: Color image quantization for frame buffer display. In: Proc. of SIGGRAPH 1982, pp. 297–307 ( 1982)Google Scholar