SEEMP: Meaningful Service-Based Collaboration Among Labour Market Actors
SEEMP is an European Project that promotes increased partnership between labour market actors and the development of closer relations between private and public employment services, making optimal use of the various actors’ specific characteristics, thus providing job-seekers and employers with better services”. The need for such a flexible collaboration gives rise to the issue of interoperability in both data exchange and share of services. SEEMP proposes a solution that relies on the concepts of services and semantics in order to provide a meaningful service-based collaboration among labour market actors.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.European Communities: European interoperability framework for pan-european egovernment services. Technical report, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Estublier, J., Vega, G.: Reuse and variability in large software applications. In: ESEC/SIGSOFT FSE, pp. 316–325 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Fensel, D., et al.: Enabling Semantic Web Services – The Web Service Modeling Ontology. Springer, Heidelberg (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.1720/1999/EC: (Decision of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 1999Google Scholar
- 5.2004/387/EC: (Decision of the European Parliament and of the Council on Interoperable Delivery of pan-European Services to Public Administrations (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Gómez-Pérez, A., Fernández-López, M., Corcho, O.: Ontological Engineering. Springer, Heidelberg (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Della Valle, E., Cerizza, D.: The mediators centric approach to automatic web service discovery of glue. In: MEDIATE2005. CEUR Workshop Proceedings, vol. 168, pp. 35–50 (2005), http://www.CEUR-WS.org
- 9.Haller, A., et al.: WSMX - A Semantic Service-Oriented Architecture. In: ICWS, pp. 321–328 (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Barrasa, J., Corcho, O., Gómez-Pérez, A.: R2O, an extensible and semantically based database-toontology mapping language. In: Second International Workshop on Semantic Web and Databases (2004)Google Scholar
- 13.Cimpian, E., Mocan, A.: WSMX Process Mediation Based on Choreographies. In: Business Process Management Workshops, pp. 130–143 (2005)Google Scholar
- 14.Mocan, A., Cimpian, E.: Mappings creation using a view based approach. In: MEDIATE2005. CEUR Workshop Proceedings, vol. 168, pp. 97–112 (2005), http://www.CEUR-WS.org