Interoperability Between UNICORE and ITBL
The interoperability among different science grid systems is indispensable to worldwide use of a large-scale experimental facility as well as a large-scale supercomputer. One of the simplest ways to achieve the interoperability is to convert message among different science grid systems without modifying themselves. Under such consideration, the interoperability between UNICORE and ITBL (IT-Based Laboratory) has been achieved without modifying these grid systems by adopting a connection server which works as a mediator. Until international standardization is established, the method of message conversion among different science grid systems is promising as a way to establish the interoperability.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Higuchi, K., et al.: Grid Computing Supporting System on ITBL Project. In: Veidenbaum, A., et al. (eds.) ISHPC 2003. LNCS, vol. 2858, pp. 245–257. Springer, Heidelberg (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Unicore Forum, http://www.unicore.org/
- 3.Eurogrid Project, http://www.eurogrid.org/
- 4.Grid Interoperability Project, http://www.grid-interoperability.org/
- 5.Unigrid Project, http://www.unigrids.org/
- 6.Naregi Poject, http://www.naregi.org/index_e.html
- 7.Hasegawa, T.I.Y., Yamagishi, N., Takemiya, H.: TME: A Distributed resource handling tool. In: Recent Advances in Computational Science & Engineering, International Conference on Scientific & Engineering Computation (IC-SEC), Raffles City Convention Centre, Singapore, 3-5 December 2002, pp. 789–792 (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Suzuki, Y., et al.: Development of Multiple Job Execution and Visualization System on ITBL System Infrastructure Software and Its Utilization for Parametric Studies in Environmental Modeling. In: Sloot, P.M.A., et al. (eds.) ICCS 2003. LNCS, vol. 2659, pp. 120–129. Springer, Heidelberg (2003)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 9.The Globus Alliance, http://www.globus.org/