The Choice of Communication Media and the Use of Mobile Phone among Senior Users and Young Users
The use of communication media including the land line, the cell phone, the letter, the telegram, the cell phone mail, the PC mail, asking somebody to convey the message, and the face-to-face meeting was analyzed in accordance with the situation comparing senior users and young users. Senior users showed the tendency to stick to the old media such as the land line.
KeywordsCommunication Media Usability Cellular phone senior user Young user Artifact Development Theory (ADT)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Impress R&D: K-tai White Paper (in Japanese) (2007) Google Scholar
- 2.Impress R&D: Internet White Paper (in Japanese) (2007) Google Scholar
- 3.Dentsu: A Research for Information and Media Society (in Japanese) (2007) Google Scholar
- 4.Kurosu, M.: An Introduction to the Artifact Development Theory, HCD-Net 3(1), (2007) (in Japanese) Google Scholar
- 5.Kurosu, M.: The Optimality of Design from the Viewpoint of the Artifact Development Theory, Human Interface Society SIGUSE (2007) (in Japanese)Google Scholar