Designing and Developing Process-Oriented Network Courseware: IMS Learning Design Approach
How to design and develop high quality and reusable network courseware has got more and more attention. The existing standard has obtained preliminary achievement. However, IMS Learning Design (LD) can become a new kind of approach. It can transfer the emphasis of network courseware from object-oriented to process-oriented. Based on the introduction of IMS Learning Design, this paper proposed the idea of using LD to design process-oriented network courseware, then a concrete model which use IMS LD tool to develop courseware was provided.
KeywordsIMS Learning Design Network Courseware Process-oriented Learning Activity Learning Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.IMS Learning Design Specification (2003), http://www.imsglobal.org
- 2.Koper, Olivier: Representing the Learning Design of UOL, Educational Technology & Society (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Sandy: A Review of Learning Design. JISC Project, Britain (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Yue-liang, Z., Miao-miao, Z., Gen-qiu, Y.: Developing Educational Paradigm of ICT Application for Supporting Learning Processes and Activities: Learning Design Approach. Mmodern Educational Technology (5), 5–8 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Longkefeng, S.: IMS learning design specification and instruction design (2002), http://www.etc.edu.cn/articledigest30/imsxuexi.htm
- 6.IMS Learning Design Information Model. Version 1.0 Final Specification (2003), http://www.imsglobal.org/learningdesign/ldv1p0/imsld_infov1p0.html
- 7.Koper, R., Tattersall, C.: Learning Design: A Handbook on Modeling and Delivering Networked Education and Training. Springer, Heidelberg (2005)Google Scholar