Financial Prediction with Neuro-fuzzy Systems
An application of neuro-fuzzy systems to supporting trading decisions is presented. The system has the ability to use expert knowledge and to be fitted to the learning data by various machine learning techniques. The proposed approach uses the backpropagation algorithm to determine system parameters on the basis of several indices. Experiments were made on past data showing relatively good performance of the proposed approach.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Domaradzki, R.: Application of Neural Networks to Generating Decision Strategies on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. AGH, Krakow (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Czogała, E., Łȩski, J.: Fuzzy and Neuro Fuzzy Intelligent Systems. Physica Verlag, Heidelberg (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Jajuga, K.: Foundations of Investing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. GPW, Warsaw (2006) (in polish)Google Scholar
- 7.Murphy, J.J.: Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications. Prentice Hall Press, Englewood Cliffs (1999)Google Scholar
- 9.Van Tharp, K.: Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom, 2nd edn. McGraw-Hill (2006)Google Scholar
- 10.Wang, L.-X.: Adaptive Fuzzy Systems And Control. PTR Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1994)Google Scholar
- 12.Wilder, J.W.: New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems, Trend Research (1978)Google Scholar