A Software Component for Content Management and Delivery to Mobile Phones and Digital Television
The proposed software component is intended to facilitate the development of interactive software for the Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT), mobile phones and any other digital platform. The component implements and solves some software standard issues and is the basis for the integrated development of cross-platform software. We also illustrate a real process [1, 4, 5] that uses the software component for the development of an advertisements management application. The requirements that are needed for software development with the component are the knowledge of the “layer” pattern and the specific digital platform [4, 6].
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Flower, M.: UML 2 Distilled. Addison Wesley, Pearson (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Iatrino, A., Modeo, S.: Text Editing in Digital Terrestrial Television: a comparison of three interfaces. In: Proc. of conf. EuroiTV 2006, Athens, Greece, May 25-26 (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.MacKenzie, I.: I.S.E. (2002); Special Issues on Text Entry for Mobile Devices. Human-Computer Interaction 17(2,3)Google Scholar
- 4.Paolone, G., Clementini, E.: A Methodology for building enterprise software for digital terrestrial television. In: Proc. Conf. MITIP 2007, Florence Italy, September 6-7, pp. 420–425 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Sewall, S.J.: Executive Justification for Adopting Model Driven Architecture (MDA) (November 2003)Google Scholar
- 6.SUN Microsystem, JavaFX Mobile Architecture (February 15, 2008), http://java.sun.com/software/javafx/mobile/index.jsp
- 7.Wikipedia: Service-oriented architecture (February 15, 2008), http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service-oriented_architecture