Multi-Agent System for Collaboration in Hybrid Control
Research and design in novel branches of technology usually require experts with different skills to cooperate on the same project. Participation of external experts is crucial for the best possible results of any significant experimentations and research. Successive iterations in these tasks need flexible validation. An ontology-based Multi-Agent System augmented with Web engineering is proposed for validation of hybrid control of biotechnological plant. For acquiring knowledge through Web, the proposed system carries out reduction, selection and validation of data and of its structures and then reconfiguration of multi agent hybrid control system.
KeywordsMAS ontology hybrid control validation scalability and reconfigurability
- 11.Marik, V., McFarlane, D.: Industrial Adoption of Agent-Based Technologies. IEEE Intelligent Systems, 27–35 (January/February 2005) Google Scholar
- 12.International Electrical Commision: IEC 61346-1, Industrial Systems, installations and equipment and industrial products - Structuring principles and reference designations, 1st edn. (1996) Google Scholar
- 13.Wiederhold, G.: Mediators in the Architecture of Future Information Systems. IEEE Computer 25, 38–49 (1992)Google Scholar
- 14.IEC Technical Committee TC65/WG6, IEC61499 Industrial Process Measurement and Control – Specification IEC Draft (2000) Google Scholar
- 15.Kraska, J.: An Internet-Based Mobile Control Algorithms (in Polish). Master Thesis, Institute of Automatic Control, Silesian University of Technology (2006) Google Scholar