Engineering Comparators for Graph Clusterings
A promising approach to compare two graph clusterings is based on using measurements for calculating the distance between them. Existing measures either use the structure of clusterings or quality-based aspects with respect to some index evaluating both clusterings. Each approach suffers from conceptional drawbacks. We introduce a new approach combining both aspects and leading to better results for comparing graph clusterings. An experimental evaluation of existing and new measures shows that the significant drawbacks of existing techniques are not only theoretical in nature but manifest frequently on different types of graphs. The evaluation also proves that the results of our new measures are highly coherent with intuition, while avoiding the former weaknesses.
KeywordsMutual Information Regular Graph Confusion Matrix Qualitative Aspect Random Cluster
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Brandes, U., Gaertler, M., Wagner, D.: Experiments on Graph Clustering Algorithms. In: Di Battista, G., Zwick, U. (eds.) ESA 2003. LNCS, vol. 2832, pp. 568–579. Springer, Heidelberg (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Clauset, A., Newman, M., Moore, C.: Finding community structure in very large networks. Physical Review E 70(066111) (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Delling, D., Gaertler, M., Wagner, D.: Generating Significant Graph Clusterings. In: European Conference of Complex Systems (ECCS 2006) (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Fred, A., Jain, A.: Robust Data Clustering. In: IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, CVPR, pp. 128–136 (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Meila, M.: Comparing Clusterings by the Variation of Information. In: 16th Annual Conference of Computational Learning Theory (COLT), pp. 173–187 (2003)Google Scholar
- 10.Meila, M.: Comparing Clusterings - An Axiomatic View. In: 22nd International Conference on Machine Learning, Bonn, Germany, pp. 577–584 (2005)Google Scholar
- 14.van Dongen, S.: A cluster algorithm for graphs. Tech. Report INS-R0010 (2000)Google Scholar
- 15.van Dongen, S.: Performance criteria for graph clustering and markov cluster experiments. Technical Report INS-R0012, National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science in the Netherlands, Amsterdam (May 2000)Google Scholar
- 17.Wagner, S., Wagner, D.: Comparing Clusterings – An Overview. Technical Report 2006-4, Faculty of Informatics, Universität Karlsruhe (TH) (2006)Google Scholar